This article introduces VietJet's Baggage, Fare Rules, Seats, Terminals, Customer Service and other informations.
VietJet Air is an international low-cost carrier from Vietnam, operates domestics routes departing from Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, and international routes within Asia.
- IATA: VJ
- Main Hub: HAN,SGN
VietJet Flight Schedule
Look up flight schedule and other information.
- Includes 7KG of carry-on baggage, seat selection, date/time/route change allowed with fees, name change and refund not allowed.
- Includes 7KG of carry-on baggage, seat selection, date/time/route/name change allowed with fees, refund not allowed.
- Includes 10KG of carry-on baggage and 30KG checked baggage, VIP Lounge, Priority Check-In, date/time/route change allowed for free, name change allowed with feeds, refund not allowed.
- Displaying: ticket price only, taxes and service fees not included
- Taxes: Varied for different government and airport
- Service Fees: 9.86-14.34 USD per segment
More about fees and charges
Carry-On Baggage Rules
- Dimensions: 56 x 36 x 23 cm
- Weight: 7 KG
- Pieces: 1 Carry-on bag
Checked Baggage Rules
- Dimensions: 119 x 119 x 81 cm
- Weight: Each piece must not exceed 32KG(Below rates are estimates in USD)
15 KG: USD 14.79
20 KG: USD 17.03 (Default)
25 KG: USD 23.53
30 KG: USD 28.24
35 KG: USD 33.62
40 KG: USD 38.55
- Pieces: No Restrictions
- Extra Charge: By Weight, charged by 1 KG increment, prices differ for each route.
- Purchase Timing: Purchase during booking process > at the airport Check-In counter
Seat Options 3-3
- TravelCare Insurance
- Outside Food or Drinks not allowed on the plane
Due to exchange rate of VND, it's always cheaper to checkout in Vietnamese Dong(VND)!