This article introduces Jeju Air's Baggage, Fare Rules, Seats, Terminals, Customer Service and other informations.
Jeju Air (제주항공) is a Low Cost Carrier based in Jeju City, Jeju-do, South Korea, offering scheduled domestic services between Jeju and the South Korean mainland out of Jeju International Airport or Gimpo International Airport, Seoul and a number of regular international charter flights.
- IATA: 7C
- Main Hub: CJU
Jeju Air Route Map
- Saver Fare
- Includes 10KG of carry-on, date/time/flight/name change and refund available with additional fees.
- Special Fare
- Includes 10KG of carry-on, 15KG of checked baggage, date/time/flight/name change and refund available with additional fees.
- Regular Fare
- Includes 10KG of carry-on, 20KG of checked baggage, date/time/flight/name change and refund available with additional fees.
- Displaying: Ticket prices include service fees, taxes are not included.
- Taxes: Varied for different government and airport (Ex:TPE-ICN, fuel charge is TWD160, airport tax is TWD500)
- Service Fees: Included in the ticket price
To change a booking: USD 15 per segment, to cancel a booking: USD 30 per segment.
Carry-on Baggage Rules
- Pieces: 1 piece of carry-on
- Dimensions: 55 x 40 x 20 cm
- Weight: 10 KG
Checked Baggage Rules
- Pricing Scale:
Baggage charged per piece outside of the free baggage allowance
- Purchase Timing: During Booking Process(Half price if purchased online) > Airport Counters
- Pieces: Maximum 3 pieces of extra luggage is allowed.
- Dimensions: the total of L x W x H must not exceed 203 cm
- Weight: Each piece must not exceed 32KG.
- Fees: International routes are charged per piece, check your local currency below.
KRW 20,000 / USD 20 / JPY 2,000 / CNY 100 / HKD 150 / THB 600 / TWD 600 / MYR 70 / MOP 150
Caution: If you exceed the free allowance and didn't purchase extra weight, overweight charge will be added on top of the extra pieces cost, prices vary between routes.
Seat Options 3-3
- In-Flight Meals
- Extra Comfort Seat
Information Needed for Booking
- Contact Address, phone, and email
- Credit card and billing address
- On the day of the online booking, cancel before 23:50 on the same day for free without cancellation charges
- Member Refresh Points System
- Domestic routes and International routes departing from ICN (Incheon International Airport) may check in on online from 24 to 1.5 hour before departure.
- Check-in Counter opens from 40 to 20 minutes before departure.
- Please be at the boarding gate 20 minutes before departure.
- Boarding gate closes 5 minutes before departure.
- Check-in Counter opens from 2.5 to 1 hour before departure.
- Please be at the boarding gate 30 minutes before departure.
- Boarding gate closes 15 minutes before departure.
- Baggage priority service available for passengers to pick up their baggage first at the destination.
Korea Domestic Routes KRW 3,000
International Routes KRW 5,000 / USD 5 / JPY 500 / CNY 25 / HKD 40 / THB 150 / TWD 150 / MYR 20 / MOP 40。
- Jeju Air Airport Counters
- Outside food and drink not allowed on the plane.
If you're purchasing the tickets online (like most of us), register for membership first! Otherwise it would ask you to register before entering your information. But upon the completion of registration it'll redirect you back to home page to start the search all over again, very annoying.