This article introduces Easyjet's Baggage, Fare Rules, Seats, Terminals, Customer Service and other informations.
Update Time: 201610
Easyjet is a British Low Cost Carrier based in London Luton Airport, operates over 600 domestic and international routes, with destinations in over 32 countries. It transforms into a Low Cost Carrier in 2004, and is currently the second largest LCC in Europe.
- IATA: U2
- Main Hub: LTN
Easyjet Route Map
- Includes carry-on baggage, checked baggage and seat option purchase available.
- Includes carry-on baggage, checked baggage, seat selection, fast track, priority boarding, free change of flight time and routes, no credit card excess charge.
- Displaying: Prices include taxes but not credit card service fees.
- Other Charges:
- Admin Fees GBP 14
- Credit card service charge 1%
- Debit card imposes no extra charge
Carry-On Baggage Rules
- Dimensions: carry-on bag 56 x 45 x 25 cm
※STRICTLY enforced prior to boarding※
- Weight: Unlimited
- Pieces: 1 carry-on bag
Checked Baggage Rules
- Pricing Scale: By weight, excess baggage is charged by GBP 10 each KG.
- Purchase Timing: During Booking Process > Airport Counter > Boarding Gate(Worst Case Scenario)
- Pieces: 1
- Dimensions: The total should add up to no more than 275 cm.
- Weight: 20KG per piece, prices differ for routes from GBP 13~30
Each single piece must not exceed 32KG
Passengers on the same itinerary may combine their luggage allowance.
Seat Options 3-3
Pitch: 73.66 ~ 78.74 cm
Width: 45.72 cm
- Travel Insurance
- Missed Flight Cover
- Online Check-in is available up to 30 days before departure, and print your own boarding pass online.
- Please be at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes before departure time.